Photograph of plan of house lots and fields for El Pueblo, [s.d.]. At center, a rectangular box can be seen with several symbols inscribed. Inside the box in the upper-left, several rectangles arranged in an arc formation can be seen with single letters inscribed in the center of the rectangle. Below the rectangles, a legend can be seen. To the right of the legend, two lines are visible with a rectangle between them formed from thirty-six smaller squares. At the bottom of the large box, a caption reads: "Certificate of Jose Fco de Ortega Lieut & Commandante of the Company annexed. Company consisted of 12 men as per his review had Jan 3rd 1782". Part of another article is visible to the far right.