Photograph of the exterior of "Big Creek Power House" electric plant, August, 1927. A tall lightly colored building sits in the center at the bottom of a hillside. The building has rectangular windows and arched entryways lining the bottom wall. Three pipes extend out of the back of the building and up the hillside. The left side of the hill is covered in bushes and trees while the right side is almost barren. To the right, wooden buildings stand above the rocky ground supported by intertwining planks of wood.