Photograph of a painting depicting the exterior of the Old Town adobe church "covered with boards", March 24, 1893. A wooden framework from which two bells hang stands in the foreground in front of the two-story adobe church, which appears to be seen from the back. A cross tops the roof at either end, and an annex is visible extending from the right wall. The silhouettes of two adults and a child are pictured to the left, looking out towards the trees and hills in the distance. Handwriting along the bottom of the image reads "Old Residio on the left.".