Photograph of a drawing (painting?) by Edward Vischer depicting the renovated chapel and ruins of the ex Mission San Francisco Solano, June 1874. A young girl leads an ox with a rope in the center foreground, while two men in hats stand on a dirt path at left that leads to the mission's stone main building, talking. Two more individuals are visible resting by the ruined portico portion of the mission in the center background, whose roof is partially deprived of its terracotta tiles. Text written-in below the image identifies the site and area.