Photograph of the interior view of West Lake (Trinity?) Methodist Episcopal Church, 1910-1940. The interior has a quarter-circle shape with all the stained wooden benches facing the stage (center). The stage, adorned with plants and flowers, has two rows of chairs facing the pulpit. Next to the stage is an organ with pipes extending to the top of the rectangular-shaped multifold arch. In front of the organ is a row of chairs facing the audience. The ceiling has dark wooden beams forming grids across the ceiling. Several lamps and chandeliers hang at the intersection of the grids.