Photograph of a rocket fuel tank being welded for Rocketdyne in Canoga Park, April 3, 1958. The massive steel tank is at center and is being welded by a man on a stepladder at left. The man is wearing overalls and a facemask. The tank is housed in a large hangar, and the steel roof supports can be seen overhead.; A "Battleship" tank for use as a reservoir for fuel in rocket engine systems is pictured getting its final welding. The tank is 45 feet long, has a diameter of almost eight feet, and a capacity of 9,300 gallons. Empty, the tank weighs 31,000 pounds, and is made entirely of types 321 and 347 stainless steel supplied by Allegheny Ludlum Steel Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA. The tank was made for Rocketdyne, a division of North American Aviation, Inc, Canoga Park, California, by Standard Steel Corporation of Los Angeles. When in use the tank will feed fuels to Rocket Engine Systems in development tests.