Photograph of an exterior view of the Baptist Church in Redlands, ca. 1900. The church can be seen on a street corner at center. It is a wooden building with ivy growing on its walls. A tall rectangular bell tower can be seen on the corner of the building, while several arch-shaped windows can be seen as well. A row of small palm trees is visible in front of the church. An unpaved road runs across the image in the foreground.; Photoprint reads: "Redlands beautifully situated in San Bernardino Valley, eighty miles from the ocean and sixty miles east of Los Angeles and is justly celebrated for its climate and scenery. It is known as the home of the orange. Has a population of about 12,000 with a property valuation of over $16,000,000."