Photograph of an exterior view of the First Methodist Church in Redlands, ca.1900 The lightly-colored church stands at the north-east corner of Cajon Street and Olive Avenue with its tall tower at center. The building looks old with tall steps, arched windows, and adobe-style roofs. Various trees including short palm trees line the sidewalks which surround the building. Electrical lines reach from pole to pole over the tops of the trees in the foreground. According to the information provided by the Redlands Historical Museum Committee, the building was destroyed by fire in 1967.; Originally, the image was captioned as "Exterior view of an unidentified building in Redlands, ca. 1900".