Photograph of an exterior view of the Redlands Presbyterian Church and Y.M.C.A., 1905. A building with varying levels can be seen at left. A covered walkway or porch composed of arches can be seen in front of the building. A bell tower is visible towards the right. The Y.M.C.A. building can be seen at right. It is at least three stories tall, and has a tower at left. A few stairs lead to the arched entryway, which reads, "Y.M.[...]". A road runs in front of both buildings from left to right, while a sidewalk is visible in the foreground. A strip of grass separates the road from the sidewalk. Utility poles line the far side of the road.