Photograph of the exterior view of the First Methodist Episcopal (M.E.) Church in Redlands, ca.1900. The Mission Revival building stands about two to three-stories tall and features multicurved parapets, arched windows, two bell towers and stained glass windows. The bell towers are located on the corners of the building (possibly flanking the multicurved gables at left). Sets of stairs lead into the dome capped towers. Trees and palms line the sidewalks. A fire hydrant is also visible on the sidewalk. Utility lines zigzag across the street.