Photograph of an exterior view of a water mill at Bartlett's Cedar Lake, ca.1950. The structure can be seen at center with a sloped roof. It is composed of wooden planks, although a stone chimney is visible to the left. A water wheel is visible to the right. Several men can be seen throughout, including a man unloading planks from a pickup truck in the left foreground. Another automobile can be seen in the right foreground. The lake is visible at left, while boulders and pine trees can be seen in the background.; Originally, the lake was identified as Lake Arrowhead.