Photograph of the wooden mill which was used in filming "The Trail of the Lonesome Pine" at Bartlett's Cedar Lake, ca.1950. The structure can be seen at center with a sloped roof. It is composed of wooden planks and has a stone chimney to the left. Two windows are visible, and a covered porch is visible near the chimney. A water wheel can be seen in front of the structure to the right. Four men can be seen at left, while a pile of lumber is visible in the left foreground. The lake can be seen in the left background, while pine trees and boulders are visible throughout. The lake was originally identified as Lake Arrowhead.