Photograph of the wooden mill which was used in filming "The Trail of the Lonesome Pine" at Bartlett¿s Cedar Lake, ca.1950. The structure can be seen at center with a sloped roof. It is composed of wooden planks and has a stone chimney to the left. Two windows are visible, and a covered porch is visible near the chimney. A water wheel can be seen in front of the structure to the right. Four men can be seen at left, while a pile of lumber is visible in the left foreground. The lake can be seen in the left background, while pine trees and boulders are visible throughout.; The lake was originally identified as Lake Arrowhead.