Photograph of the wooden mill which was used in filming "The Trail of the Lonesome Pine" at Bartlett's Cedar Lake, ca.1950. The structure can be seen at center with a sloped roof with at least two peaks. It is composed of wooden planks, while a stone chimney can be seen on the left side of the structure. A water wheel is visible in front of the structure. A few people can be seen on the front porch at left, while the lake can be seen to the left. A dirt pathway can be seen in the foreground amongst boulders leading to the structure. Pine trees are visible in the background.; The lake was originally identified as Lake Arrowhead.