Photograph of a courtyard at Sutter's Fort showing a stage coach, a wagon and a cannon, ca.1900. The fort is made of adobe bricks and is laid out in a u-shape around the courtyard. Its roof is made of terracotta tiles, and there is a tower in the far left corner. The stage coach and the wagon are parked next to each other at the center of the image, while the cannon is at the right near the end of the building. There are several windows visible, including three directly over the cannon and three more on the left side of the courtyard near a door.