Photograph of the courtyard of the Frank Miller's Glenwood Mission Inn, Riverside, ca.1910. Facing the courtyard is multicurved wall acting as a porte-cochere. The wall has nine arched openings, one of which is a driveway (lower center), and another two lower ones serving as a passageway. All the other arched openings are above ground level and have bells hanging within them. A cross stands on top of the wall. To the left is a single-story building with chairs lined across the façade. In front of the building is the Parent Washington Navel Orange tree replanted here by President Theodore Roosevelt (ca.1903). The tree is protected from the public with a metallic fence.