Photograph of the cemetery in Palm Springs north of the school house, ca.1898-1924. The graveyard is at the base of a rocky hill with sparse brush. There is a fence around the cemetery composed of chicken wire attached to wooden posts in the ground. There is a wooden picket gate in the fence as well. Two large stone pillars can be seen at opposite sides of the picture, possibly monuments or ruins of an old structure. One of these pillars appears to have a plaque on it and is surrounded by smaller obelisks.