Photograph of an exterior view of the First Congregationalist Church, ca.1900-1920. The large church is at center. The main entrance can be seen in the base of a tall bell tower at right. Massive stained-glass windows can be seen in several locations, including at the center of the church. Tall spires rise from the top of the church and the bell tower. A cross can be seen on the roof at center. In the foreground, an unpaved road runs in front of the church, and an early automobile is visible parked on the curb at left.; Legible signs include, from left: "P. W. Ehlers Architect 611 Delta Bldg.", and "Illustrated Service Sunday 7 to 5".