Photograph (streetscape, horizontal photography) of the exterior of the First Congregational Church at the intersection of Third Street and Hill Street, 1889-1900. A horse-drawn wagon is parked on Hill Street. Streetcar tracks are visible in the street. Legible signs include: "Take cars here for Sante Fe Station", "Hill St.", "Third St." The church was built in 1883 and dedicated 16 May 1883, Reverend A.J. Wells, the pastor at that time, sold it to Central Baptist Church for $40,000 in 1889. Unable to pay the full amount, $30,000 was eventually settled on. It was later sold to the Unitarian Church.; "The First Congregational Church has applied for permission to sell its property at the corner of Third and Hill Streets for $43,000." -- Express 11 June 1888.