Photograph of an exterior view of the Second Church of Christian Science, West Adams Boulevard near Figueroa Street, ca.1910. The Italian-Renaissance-style building is approximately six-stories tall featuring six Corinthian columns supporting the portico entrance, large pediments, and a concrete dome roof. Concrete balustrades surround the entrance and line the sidewalk.; "Second Church of Christ, Scientist: This imposing structure was built between 1907 and 1910, at a cost of over $300,000. It has remained in use since that time, getting reinforcement following the 1933 Long Beach earthquake, and also undergoing some renovation. The architectural style is a modified Italian Renaissance, with six Corinthian columns supporting the main entrance portico. The concrete dome, over seventy feet in diameter, is covered with copper sheathing, now with an attractive greenish patina. The walls are white glazed bricks, with a green tile roof. The main auditorium seats 1100, while the Sunday School room seats over 700. The church is located at 948 W. Adams Boulevard." -- unknown author.