Photograph of the English Lutheran Church, Eighth Street and Flower Street, ca.1900-1907. A tall steeple dominates the corner over the main entry. The ground floor is constructed from stone; the upper portion from wood. The roof is steeply peaked. Three boys (one standing, two sitting) are on the short flight of steps at the entry near a sign which reads "First English Lutheran Church [...] M.M. Stine".... A low wooden rail surrounds a garden containing cala lilies around the base of the church. Small trees line both streets. Other buildings are partially visible adjacent to the church.; Streetscape. Horizontal photography.