Photograph of Magnolia Avenue Christian Church, 1911. To the far left, wooden chairs arranged in an arc formation can be seen. To the right, the altar area is visible surrounded by a circular, wooden railing. Behind the altar, seats for the choir members are visible. A small pulpit sits to the left, while a piano organ can be seen to the right near a candelabrum. Behind the seating for the choir near the top of the church, a large arrangement of organ pipes can be seen. Several lights in the shape of polygons are also visible hanging by chains from the ceiling. This church was later renamed Ward A.M.E. Church. Donated by Jim Lewis.