Photograph of a view across the front lawn of the restored adobe of Don Jose Serrano on Whiting Ranch two miles east of El Toro, ca.1930. Three wooden lawn chairs can be seen arranged to the right on the well-trimmed grass, just in front of the stone porch of the adobe, where wood can be seen stacked to the left. Farther left, a small garden is sectoned-off by a row of stones and a wooden structure that appears to be a garage is partially visible. Tree foliage hangs down from the top of the frame.; Photoprint reads: "Near U.S. Forestry Camp (landmark). Historical landmark #199". Serrano was the original grantee of the Rancho Canada de los Alisos.