Photograph of City of Orange founders Chapman and Glassell posing in front of a fountain near the Plaza and Orange Bank Building, ca.1887. Chapman and Glassell are at center and are dressed in dark suits with top hats. The fountain is directly behind them and consists of three basins stacked on one another. It is surrounded by low plants and a wooden fence. The two story bank building is in the background at left. The windows of the second story are visible and are all large with arched tops. The plaza consists of grassy areas separated by dirt paths. There are scattered trees in the background.