Photograph of a circular park in Orange, ca.1905. The park is divided by large walkways into nine grassy areas, with a fountain occupying the center one. The other sections have trees or bushes on them. There is a large pole in the center of the park which towers over the utility poles that encircle it. There are two buildings in the background, both of which are two-story brick structures with flat roofs. The park is separated from the dirt roundabout around it by a low chain fence with eight openings in it.