Photograph of a view on Alisal Street showing the Troop C Building, the Episcopal Church, and the Court House in Salina, Monterey, ca.1900. The two-story, brick Troop C Building stands at the corner of the street on the right with the church to the left of it. The cross of the church stands taller than the trees to the left of the building. The view of the Court House is obstructed by the trees, as is the view of the buildings further down the street. Electrical lines run along the left side of the street which runs from the right foreground to the left distance.