Photograph of the Casa de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, ca.1902. Located in the first block of East De la Guerra Street. South facade of house with adobe walls covered with wood slatting. American flags fly from the rooves of commercial buildings in the background at left. Tower of Upper Clock Building (10:00) can be seen in left background. Casa still retains altito in right rear. The roof is partially tiled. The covered porch of the U-shaped building faces the patio which includes a large round planted area in the middle. Legible writing includes ..."H. Knight [...] carpets, wallpaper".