Photograph of a woman standing outside the former Peralta-Hernandez adobe on Rancho Rinconado near Saratoga, 1937. A broad woman in a beret and sweater stands with her arms at her sides at left, looking directly towards the viewer. Behind her and directly right of her is an ornamental fountain with a statuette of a cherub as its fount. The surrounding property has been lanscaped, lush with greenery, and several saplings lashed to support rods. In the background, a two-story adobe can be seen, the main section pictured at right, while a colonnade corridor extends to the left. Above the corridor a floor with glass windows can be seen, partially obscured by vines that spill over the terracotta-tiled roof.; The original grant for the land was confirmed May 1, 1860, while in 1937 it was the country estate of Mr. Rasch, a San Francisco contractor. It was later marked by the D.A.R. as a historic landmark.