Photograph of Mendocino County Courthouse and Hall of Records, ca.1910. In the foreground to the left, the intersection of two wide streets can be seen. At the corner of the intersection, several small trees and utility poles can be seen. To the left of the trees, a small rectangular building is visible. Behind the trees, a larger building is visible. Steps can be seen leading to the front entrance at right. Four tall columns support an arched entryway, and a balcony can be seen above the entrace. A sloped roof can be seen atop the rectangular building, and three chimney-like structures can be seen on the left side of the roof. Behind the building at center, a tower-like dome is visible. A tall antenna can be seen extending from a spherical object at the tower's zenith.