Photograph of the vehicles of an American Expeditionary Force motor truck company in a camp, France, ca.1915. Four trucks are parked in the foreground, with the two vehicles at left facing away from the camera and the two trucks at right facing to the left. One of the trucks resembles a normal automobile with a large canvas cover on the back. The other trucks are heavy-duty vehicles; the truck at extreme right has an immense engine bay and dual rear wheels. The trucks are parked in a courtyard surrounded by simple wooden buildings and leafless trees.