Photograph of an exterior view of the Italian Vineyard Company building in Guasti (Cucamonga), ca.1918. The large brick building is at center. It has two sets of sliding double doors, one at center and one at right. There is a wooden overhang at left and the pane of a glass window is visible underneath. There are stacks of lumber sitting on the ground outside of the vineyard building, and an empty wooden cart is visible in the foreground at left. The name of the vineyard and "No. 2" are painted in light-colored paint on the side of the dark building. There are several thin eucalyptus trees near the building.