Photograph of Riverside Drive looking west from a point between Glint and Gail Streets, before road reconstruction, September 13, 1928. A narrow, dusty road lies between two opposing walls of hedges in the foreground and intersects Riverside Drive on the left. Automobiles are parked in front of the electrical poles which line either side of the road as it continues into the distance. A small, lightly-colored structure stands amongst tall trees on the right while a row of houses stand on the left. Mailboxes stand at the edge of their driveways and various plants and trees decorate their yards. Trees spot the grassy hill which stands behind the houses on the left. Compares to USC-0-1-1-712 taken after reconstruction.