Photograph of the exterior view of Pasadena's First Adventist (Christian) Church, ca.1910. The Mission Revival style church has two multicurved gables and a bell tower. The front gable, facing the façade, had three semi-circular arched windows with stained glass windows. Ornamental moldings trace the upper portions of the windows. Wooden double doors beneath the bell tower allow access to the church. Each level of the three section tower has multicurved parapets. The tower is topped off with a dome room. Residential houses are visible in the distance. The yard in front of the church is well manicured while the area to the right of the tree appears to be dry and barren except for a line of trees. A mesh-wire fence supported by a wooden structure is visible in the foreground.