Photograph of the junction of Spring Street, Main Street and Temple Street, showing the Temple Block, looking south from Commercial Street, 1880. Legible signs on the numerous storefronts include, at right, "L.W. Tha[...]", "Libreria Espanola", "Upham & Rae"; at center, "Bank", "Telegraph", "Adolph Portugal"; and at left, "Works", "Signs", and "Bell" The unpaved road has many horse-drawn vehicles parked on it, and street car tracks go off in three directions from the center of the intersection. The three-story bank figures prominetly in the picture. Two people stand on the porch of the low building in the lower left corner. Extraneous writing, "Temple Block", on negative or print has been edited out from the lower right.