Photograph of an exterior view of the home of Andrés Pico at Mission San Fernando, ca.1915. Wicker rocking chairs sit on the front porch of the two-story adobe, which appears to be in disrepair. Several of the window are mission glass, although all three of the front doors seem to be intact. A tree stands in front of a bench and some sort of trellis in the left foreground. More tree foliage hangs in from the right. A caption below the image identifies the site, year and home, which was later rebuilt and occupied by Harrington, then later the Y.M.C.A. in 1958.