Photograph of a view of the intersection of Western Avenue and Santa Barbara Avenue, 1924. At left, a Clover Glen milk truck can be seen parked along the sidewalk, while other automobiles make their way back and forth down the paved street at center. Next to the milk truck, a two-story brick building bears the title "Dryden" and houses a Western Market and pharmacy. Across the intersecting street behind a tree, a stand sells potatoes at 10 pounds for 25 cents. To the right, the two-story brick building of the Hellman Commercial Trust & Savings Bank is visible, housing the offices of J. Hanley, D.D.S. on its second floor.; Other legible signs from left to right include: "Independent Station", "Ventura Gasoline", and "Exposition Park".