Photograph of an exterior view of Pereira Hall, the newly completed Engineering Building at Loyola Marymount University, ca.1955. A sprawling one- to two-story building with a flat roof can be seen at center. Windows cover one side of the portion of the building to the right of center. About a dozen automobiles are parked on both sides of the road in front of the building, while palm trees line the road as well. Dirt can be seen in the long ditch across the foreground. "Pereira Hall was part of a $2,000,000 engineering program."