Photograph of an aerial view of Brunton-Clune Studios and the Hollywood Memorial Park, 1918. The studios are at near the center, slightly to the left, and are identified by several large buildings, probably sound stages, and a sign that read "Brunton Studios Inc". To the left of the main buildings of the studio is a lot filled with what appear to be movie sets, while to the right are open fields. Behind the studios is Hollywood Memorial Park, a grassy field crossed by curving paths that wind around numerous small trees. To the right and in the background, the more developed part of the city stretches out, its dense buildings expanding past the edge of the image. The movie studios would later become the Paramount Studio.