Photograph of an exterior view of the Church of the Angels in Garvanza, now Highland Park, ca.1910. The stone building can be seen at center with a large, sloping roof and a belltower with a clock on it at center. Three arches can be seen on the building at right, while a smaller building appears to be attached to the church to the right. A dirt road leads to the church at right, while trees, bushes, and palms can be seen to the left in the yard. Vines are visible growing on the left side of the church, while hills are visible in the background.