Photograph of a view of the mission bells next to the triple arch and ruined tower of the old stone church from the southeast corner of the mission grounds, Orange County, California, ca.1900. Patches of plants or bushes are scattered across the dirt ground in front of and around the mission bells and the old stone church. Ruins of the old stone church lay to the right of the mission bells (at right). The mission bells are located in the four arched recesses in the wall next to the arched parapet. A cross stands on top of the arched parapet.