Photograph of Mission Santa Barbara, showing Moorish fountain and woman in foreground, 1908. In the extreme foreground, a large fountain is visible. A decorative pillar of the fountain consisting of two bowl-shaped structures can be seen to the left. The mission is reflected in the water of the fountain. A woman with hat holding an amateur camera on her lap is sitting on the rim of the fountain. Two tall square towers flank the main entrance of the mission church. An exterior corridor with supporting arches runs from the church to the left. The two-story structure has a tile roof. Mountains are visible in the background at right.