Photograph of Mission Santa Barbara and reflection in the water of the Moorish fountain, 1901. The two bell towers flanking the church are prominent in the perspective. A flight of steps can be seen leading to the main entrance of the church. A circular window is visible above the arched entryway surrounded by six columns. A simple cross can be seen at the apex of the facade. To the left of the church, a row of arches are visible extending to the left. A ruin is visible in the background at right. In the extreme foreground, the reflection of the church can be seen in the still water of the decorative fountain.