Photograph of a Rosamond street scene showing Hotel Rosamond, a general store, and a gasoline station, ca.1900-1929. The two-story Hotel Rosamond stands on the far left with arches shading its front entrance and stones forming its thick walls. The small, wooden general store stands to the right of the hotel with a sign indicating that a public pay phone is available inside. The brick gasoline station stands to the right of the store with several signs displayed on its walls and a single pump in front of it. Electrical poles line the street as it continues into the distance on the right.