Photograph of Fire Station 15 with a fire engine in front, ca.1890. The two-story clapboard firehouse is at center. The upper floor has five rectangular windows, while the lower floor has a massive door to allow the fire engine to enter. The engine is a horse-drawn wagon and can be seen at center. Two uniformed firefighters are seated on the wagon, while another stands nearby. A tree-lined dirt street can be seen at right, while a house can be seen in the background at left. This station was in service from 1904 to 1950.