Photograph of Rancho Cienega O'Paso de la Tijera (later 4201 Crenshaw Boulevard, Baldwin Hills) adobe home and other buildings owned by Tomas Sanchez, ca.1924. Viewed from the east end. Several ranch buildings of varying size are clustered near a dirt road in the foreground. An exterior wooden set of stairs leads up to the second floor of the tallest of the buildings. This building has a covered porch at right. A pick-up truck sits in front of it. A wagon is visible near the adobe ranch house at left. Some farm machinery is parked in a fenced in area between these two buildings. The license plate on the truck reads ..."26-950".; "Historic adobe of La Cienega ranch marked. -- The historic La Cienega O Paso de la Tijera, an adobe structure built in 1795 by Don Vincenta Sanchez, became officially recognized as one of the important historic spots of California yesterday when the history and landmarks committee of the California Parlor, Native Daughters of the Golden West, had placed thereon a bronze plaque on which was inscribed the history of the building. -- The structure stands at what is now 4201 Crenshaw Boulevard on the Sunset Fields golf grounds, and preceding the marking ceremony a breakfast was served at the clubhouse with Mrs. Ralph Loyd Tuttle as toastmistress. -- Mrs. Ysabell Dexter Monroe, chairman of the history and landmarks committee; Mrs. Erma Laird, grand president of the California parlor, and Mrs. Alfred R. Sitton, president of the California parlor, assisted at the marking ceremony." -- Los Angeles Times (1934 February 17).