Photograph of an exterior view of an osteopathy infirmary on the corner of Fifth Street and Hill Street in Los Angeles, [s.d.]. The infirmary is in a two-story clapboard house at center. There is a covered porch at left with a small stairway leading up from a fenced-in yard. A large wagon is parked in the street at left, and a man is leaning against it. A utility pole rises from the sidewalk at center, and streetcar tracks are visible in the street in the foreground. A large Victorian house is visible in the background at right.; The house in which the infirmary is located was built by Mary E. Taft for rental purposes and occupied the site of her house, which had been moved to face Fifth Street. The house was demolished to make way for the California Club in 1900.; Legible signs include, from left to right, "Osteopathy Infirmary Free Treatments on Tuesdays Thursdays" and "For information Rentals W. M. Garland & Co.".