Photograph of an exterior view of a Mission Revival house in Pasadena, 1910. The three-story building can be seen in the background at right. The left side of the building has only two stories, while the center and right have three. In the foreground at left, a dirt driveway makes its way through the property, branching off into two separate roads. A large overhang juts out from the building over the driveway at right. A low hedge borders the property, and two stone pillars mark the entrance to the driveway. A pepper tree can be seen near a sidewalk in the foreground at right.