Photograph taken by G. G. Johnson of a pastoral scene showing a farm house and sycamore trees in turn-of-the-century Garvanza, ca.1900. A small dirt road leads from the bottom left corner to the simple farmhouse at center in the background. The area to the left of the road is occupied by various trees, while the land to the right is mostly open. There is at least one other structure in the distance at right and there are tree covered hills in the background. The road is near the Church of the Angels and Johnston's ranch.