Photograph of Highland Park Campus of Occidental College showing at left the Stimson Library, center the Hall of Letters, which was designed by architects Dennis and Farwell and built in 1904, and the Academy Building to the right rear, which was built in 1897 and designed by architects Valk and Son, Los Angeles, ca.1908. Only the Hall of Letters, without its third floor, remains today. The college moved to its present location in Eagle Rock in 1914. The Hall of Letters building has a portico entrance and twin ornamental pediments situated at the ends of the building's façade. The Stimson Library has dome turret-like tower. The Academy building has a portico entrance and similar features as the Hall of Letters building. Above the main gable is a square tower. The dirt road (foreground) appears to be muddy and has deep tracks embedded in it. Streetcar tracks line the road.