Photograph of an exterior view of the Los Angeles Post office on the southwest corner of Seventh Street and Grand Avenue, 1910-1920. The single-story post office is at center and is made of brick with stone trim. Several pedestrians can be seen on the sidewalk around the building, while bicycles and vendor carts are parked in the unpaved street. Several sets of tracks are visible in the road, and a line of utility poles runs parallel to them on the curb. The post office moved to this location in November 1904 and moved away in September 1910 to Main and Winston Streets. This was the site of a former cable house, and later the site of J. W. Robinson Company Department Store.